Tuesday 6 October 2009

Gardenstown



We were on holiday last week in a place called Gardenstown on the Aberdeenshire coast... not our usual type of holiday, but it meant we could take the mutt with us and I think he had the best holiday of all!  Gardenstown is roughly four miles from Pennan, one of our favourite places.  It's midway between Banff and Fraserburgh.  We really like the area; my mum's mum was born near there in a wee village near Huntly.  We rented this cottage and it was fun, but very remote - no mobile 'phone signal (i.e. a bit of a shock to the system!).

I managed to attend one of Melodee Langworthy's classes whilst I was up there. The Simply Create shop in Alford had arranged the classes and I attended the Halloween mini book class... I've completed the front cover and the bare bones of the pages.  Now all I need to do is find some silly outfits for Erin and the mutt to enable me to take lots of Halloween photos to fill the book! 


No comments:

Post a Comment